My poor brain is nearly fried from all the studying!!!!! I had to take a break.
Income Tax time is upon us. This year I took the big splurge and bought a computer tax packet - this will be a huge blessing!
Wednesday and Thursday are going to be as busy with studying as the last few days have been. Also, there are two major projects to start writing about. I suspect March will be a challenging month - good thing it is a l-o-n-g month.
Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's". Matt. 22:21b
This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law... Rom. 13:6-8
4 comments:
I just did our taxes tonight...we're not getting a lot back but at least we don't have to pay.
Thanks for sharing!
Hi Jenny: Thanks for the comment. I'm glad that you are getting something back? Did you do it by hand or computer?
Hi Shirley, I just did it by hand.
Good for you, Jenny!!! S
Post a Comment