Had a great time sliding tonight with the grandkiddos!!! - lots of fun - and no broken bones (for any of us)!!! I haven't been sliding for a good many years.
Great discussion at Tim Horton's afterwards. Boils down to - What do people do with Christ? What do people do with the crucifixtion? What about His statements, what about His purpose? Is He on the throne?
Paul said - "But by the grace of God I am what I am..." 1 Cor. 15:10a
2 comments:
The pictures on Char's blog looked like you had a wonderful time! You're very blessed to live in the same town as some of your grandchildren.
I am thankful for that, Gwen. When I am done school in April, I am going up to see the other ones for a week, then I'll be home again to find work for the summer.
Post a Comment