Thursday, March 29, 2007

Break

So, instead of studying I'm writing this! What an amazing day!
When the sun shone through this afternoon after our stupendous snowfall, the trees looked like crystals were attached - which of course were.
One of my lilac bushes looks like it snapped under the weight of the snow.
Dad and my brother came over for supper - they had no power. Mine was off for six hours last night - but I stayed snug in my bed, then four more hours this morning - but I wrapped up in a blanket.
Tomorrow I hope to get my car out - have to get up to the college for a meeting with our Marketing Group and somebody's birthday, too!
I am still recovering from an infection in my larynx. I was worn out from coughing so much, and just stress from school stuff, so I went to the Doc and got some pills (and drops for my "pink eye"). So I am feeling much better - although the little glands under my jaw are still sore.
Well, back to my studying.

No comments: