"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. for I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:10
" Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!" 1 Cor. 6:3
This week I have been thankful to the Lord as He protected my family. His Love and Faithfulness are extraordinary and amazing. Often I pray that He will send His angels - in some capacity, to do His Will. How powerful they are in His might!!!
I became aware this week, too, that it is not always understood that angels are different from us, other created beings, not to be worshipped or exalted, but there at God's command to do His will.
I am thankful for the Word of God which teaches us truth about God and His creation.
No comments:
Post a Comment