Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring

Just taking a little break from studying for Marketing - still lots more to do.
Went for a walk with a friend today - it was so invigorating. The air was a perfect temperature.
The best part about studying today was the sunlight streaming in through the windows onto my work. It perked me up.

This spring seems to be coming like birth pains, nevertheless, coming.

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. Rom. 8:22-24a

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I love the feeling of spring in the air too. I was so wanting to go to the park wth the kids and find treasures. But I didn't as I was not feeling up to it physically. But soon we will be able to take them lots. I hope Joshua will enjoy scetching with you this year. I so look forward to seeing his little mind at work on special creations on paper. I love you mama!

Shirley said...

Hi Lovie: I look forward to going out with the kiddos, too. Perhaps the kiddos and I can do a collage. That would be fun.
I love you, too, Babe.
Ma