Thursday, February 8, 2007

God Is So Good

God is so relentlessly good to me!!!!! He seems so close these days. I will always marvel at His love for me. I still ask why I have this privilege of His love directed to me, always being poured out. I continue to walk around, aware that His eyes are on me, His presence close.

Tonight, I went out to a dinner at a friend's. She had a few of us from school over. What a wonderful hostess she is - the joy of God is in her. I pray the Lord continue to lavish His love and joy upon her.

I finished another chapter in "Finding God" tonight. I am so convicted about my attitudes and behaviour! but so thankful for the grace of God which enables me to overcome. Glory and praise are His!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

God is always close to us but many choose to look the other way.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Thanks for sharing! I love your blog, and your insight. I can see where Charlene has picked up her wisdom from!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

Thanks Jenny. I have learned a lot from the wisdom the Lord has given my daughter, too.