Monday, February 19, 2007

Quotes


I found these two quotes in my stuff today:

"Don't mistake God's mercy for approval" (Anonymous)
approbation - approval
probation - long -suffering
reprobation - no longer under covering
repentance - acknowledge and turn from sin
"Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?" Rom.2;4

"We live by encouragement and we die without it, slowly, sadly, angrily."
Celeste Holm
"...but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Heb. 10:25b

I was working on my Marketing Homework tonight and found a great site for info through Canadian Living magazine. http://www.smartspot.ca/
This is a site started by PepsiCo to enhance a healthy/active lifestyle. There is so much info on this site. Most women would find this interesting, even men, singles and family people. From a Marketing/Management point of view there was a lot of information that was very good.





2 comments:

Gwen said...

I just found your blog! :)

Great quotes.

Shirley said...

Welcome!!!!!