I let the cat out today, and she hasn't come back. So, tonight, her food and water are out and her house, in the hope that she will be enticed to return to the comforts of her life. I think she got frightened, and has refused to budge - where ever she is.
I have a job for a month - starting on the 16th. I am thankful and happy!
Hoping to go camping at the beginning of the week with the family. This should be fun.
We had home group at my place tonight and had a wiener roast. The fire pit (tire rim) worked excellent. I hope to have many times around the fire this summer and fall. It has to be the most relaxing way to spend time.
My friend Denise left this morning. We had a great time, talked and talked.
"'...I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful. Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit. There will be a day when watchmen cry out on the hills of Ephraim, 'Come, let us go up to Zion, to the LORD our God.'" Jeremiah 31:3-6
I have a job for a month - starting on the 16th. I am thankful and happy!
Hoping to go camping at the beginning of the week with the family. This should be fun.
We had home group at my place tonight and had a wiener roast. The fire pit (tire rim) worked excellent. I hope to have many times around the fire this summer and fall. It has to be the most relaxing way to spend time.
My friend Denise left this morning. We had a great time, talked and talked.
"'...I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful. Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit. There will be a day when watchmen cry out on the hills of Ephraim, 'Come, let us go up to Zion, to the LORD our God.'" Jeremiah 31:3-6
No comments:
Post a Comment