By the grace of God I have been working and will be for at least another month!!! It feels great, and I'm happy. The work is suitable and I enjoy it immensely - I feel like I am a help to the clients and to the staff. It doesn't seem like work.
"The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it." Genesis 2:16a
I have been camping and fishing with the family, too. What fun!!! Amidst bug bites and heat, there has been exercise, good food, great scenery, new adventures, friendship and love. Sometimes it seems extraordinary to be alive and to be able to enjoy the Goodness of God. His Extravagance is immeasurable!!!
"'You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everthing, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.'" Nehemiah 9:6
No comments:
Post a Comment