http://www.andersonprairie.org/pictorialguide/paintbrush.html
I've been to Smithers this weekend to a cousin's wedding - her second marriage. It was nice to see relatives that I haven't seen for over 25 years. Most of them I recognized.
The trip was beautiful - though this summer is not been what most might prefer - it is perfect for me. The flowers are profuse, and Dad and I were even able to pick wild strawberries - so sweet!!! Driftwood Hall is way up beyond Smithers in the hills, and has been kept up. I picked Indian paintbrush flowers and some columbine foliage - so beautiful!!! The Timothy and Brome grasses were high and lofty in the midst of the flowers.
"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. One will say, 'I belong to the LORD'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The LORD'S,' and will take the name Israel." Isaiah 44:3-5
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Wildflowers
Maggie's back - and in charge of her queendom again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment