Walked to church this morning - took 45 minutes. The snow storm was pretty wild. To protect myself from the blowing wind which was hurling around small smow pellets, I had taken my umbrella. This provided a windbreak when opened and kept me from getting soaked. It really wasn't that cold - just the usual discomfort because of the wind. When I got there, my granddaughter was there to greet me - expounding on her walk to church too, with her dad. Only she walked twice as far! Pretty good for a 7 year old.
The car is finally sold! Tomorrow it should be gone. I will miss it as it had been dependable and comfortalbe - just a little too much to fix. But the people who bought it will fix it up good and I know that it will be a blessing to their family.
No comments:
Post a Comment