This week was a pleasant week walking - warmer, less ice, one terrifically rainy day. My runners are wearing out, not so much from the use, just poorly made. I am disappointed in them as they were a brand that was supposed to be good. I bought a replacement pair tonight. It will be interesting to see how long they last.
Spring seems "around the corner". Even the river is opening up a bit, towards the middle of the bridge - it was rushing and sounded like the wind blowing strong and loud.
I feel stronger each week.
Tomorrow I may possibly sell my car. I will miss having it around, even though it needs repair. It has been comfortable and dependable. I always mind selling my vehicles, they are like old friends to me.
So, one month has passed since my vehicleless life started. I am "no worse for wear", family and friends have been generous to give me rides when needed, I am "learning the ropes". Now to February.
No comments:
Post a Comment