Thursday, June 14, 2007

Where Is That Job That The Lord Has For Me?

Two months and nothing yet. My faith is being tested in different ways. There is almost constant warfare going on in my mind.

Today I looked up jobs, did more resumes and cover letters, went and applied at several places.

Later, I went and did Dad's books, went for a ride on my bike, walked one of Dad's dogs, and then watched some of a movie. Of course there was a lot of thinking going on in the midst of this.

It is very hard to think about anything else much, other than getting a good and suitable job. I feel challenged to concentrate on the Lord in my stress/distress.
This brings me back to my blog name - To Live In His Love - always the call back to Him in the midst of everything.

3 comments:

Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia said...

Hi Mom, I know that you will get a good job eventually. The perfect one has just not been out there yet. Keep your faith and it will happen! I love you.

Shirley said...

Thanks Lovie - Mom