
All the plants are in their pots (I bought some more today - half price) and everything looks good. I hope that there are lots of blooms, lots of tomatoes and plenty of herbs.
I got a new lawn mower blade too; my Dad is going to put it on for me.
This day has been a busy one - just trying to get everything done - I didn't, but I did get a fair bit accomplished.
Still hoping for a job soon. Dropped in another resume today - but was told that it will be awhile until I hear back. Tomorrow: an interview, with Word and Excel test included. I am going to do a little review in a few minutes.
"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." 2 Tim. 2:15 NIV
No comments:
Post a Comment