Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wheelbarrow


Well, this is what I have been doing tonight - putting a wheelbarrow together. A person would not dream of the challenge it can be - particularly when the company that makes the wheelbarrow does not put holes in any of the places on the handles that the bolts are supposed to go, and the handles are angled to each other.
The elderly gentleman that snowplows my walkway also has been helping with the wheelbarrow assignment. We were not able to complete the project for lack of light and the cold. Tomorrow.
All the lilacs are trimmed, and half of the bush behind the front lawn has been cleared - lookin' good!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Wow,no holes ready to go? It's things like that which truly get to me. So much for putting pride in your work and product, hey?

Shirley said...

Well we got it together and it works!!! I wrote down the name of the company to make a suggestion that they should put holes in it - especially when they don't list a DRILL!!!! as being a needed tool - but I haven't got around to contacting them yet.

Gwen said...

Ah-ha! I couldn't find your blog, then finally found a comment you made so I could track back here! We're in the market for a wheelbarrow, too... one of these days we MUST go get one!