Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Toyger



Find out more about these "kitties" at Click Here .

These cats are being bred to look like tigers - but they are just regular cats. They are now an official breed of their own, though. There is still some perfecting of the look to be done (pointy ears are supposed to be rounded), but the breeders are working on that, etc. The girls and I think they are very attractive and interesting.

Lately I have been consumed with school work, marks, exams etc. I am ready to think about other things for awhile. Only another week and a half left.

I've been reading in 1 Kings lately. Just thought I would print a small excerpt describing some work done by Huram - he was "highly skilled and experienced in all kinds of bronze work. He came to King Solomon and did all the work assigned to him." 1 Kings 7:14b.

"He engraved cherubim, lions and palm trees on the surfaces of the supports and on the panels, in every available space, with wreaths all around. this is the way he made the ten stands. they were all cast in the same molds and were identical in size and shape." 1 Kings 7:36 & 37.

I just find the descriptions of the work done in making the temple and its furnishings interesting - I can see in my mind the artistry and skill that needed to be there.

Thought someone might be encouraged by this Scripture too:

"Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will seve before kings; he will not serve before obscure men." Prov. 22:29

No comments: