Well, half the year is gone - it doesn't seem much like summer, but most of the time a person can meander around outside with enough heat in their body to enjoy the outdoors without dressing for winter. Though a cool summer, there is a never ending display of beauty. The flowers, woods and open spaces are beautiful! I keep thinking of when I was a child and was entranced by them. I still am. Colour, scent, bird and wind sounds.
The wildlife of the week is slugs! They lay along the path in only a certain place - but that place is where the plants are drooping close to the side of the road. Lots of moisture and just enough coolness. I have to be careful not ot walk on them. Last week the wood doves were hoo, hoo, hooing, and seem to have calmed down this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment