Ah-h-h! Feels like spring. I have finally turned the heaters off in my home. Most of the windows face the southside, so I'm getting full sunlight, and related heat.
Yesterday was so nice, not only did I walk to work, but I also walked home. I guess I got my exercise!
A lot of snow has melted, and fast. Everywhere there are trickles of water. To see the river flowing is refreshing. But the mountains are so full of snow, handsome yet.
Is it too early to look for pussywillows? Maybe, but my strawberry plants in the container outside have some greenery on them.
This has been a day of cleaning things I don't usually get to. With that in mind, it's time the cat spent a lot more time outdoors.
My family's dog from across the street is bathing herself in the sunshine - warming herself contentedly.
I have spring fever. The yard looks almost ready to start working in, but there is still some snow and the ground that is showing will be soft. I have to wait a little while yet.
We're having a full moon tonight, the biggest looking one in 20 years! This is because the moon's orbit is oval with one side of the orbit being closer to earth than the other. The distance closer is called perigeee, and this is where the moon is tonight, hence the name "perigee moon". It will look 14% bigger than normal, though a person won't necessarily notice that. http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20044993-1.html Have a gander!
No comments:
Post a Comment