During the year 2007, my faith in the "rhema" providence of the Lord specifically for me, has been built and strengthened. I am more fully aware that He hears my prayers and is at work on my behalf.
providence: n. timely care or preparation: economy; prudence; foresight; care of God
for his creatures; an event directly caused by the power of God.
(Webster's New School & Office Dictionary. 1961.)
The word of the Lord to me personally this year is - obey Him, trust Him, and love Him; and let Him take care of everything else.
When I received it a few days ago, it "settled me down" inside.
This word amplifies my understanding of
"Be still and know that I am God". Ps. 46:10 NIV
which has been my "life" verse - the one that speaks to my deepest inner need in all situations.
2 comments:
I love this new template! Very beautiful!
Hi Jenny:
Thanks - I thought it was really nice too. I just have to figure out how to get pictures up on it. I have been pretty busy, so I haven't been able to take the time yet to pursue that.
Have a great day!
S
Post a Comment