This is a song performed by "Boney M" that I really like. I heard it the first time when my oldest daughter was just new born. I was walking around the Village Green Mall in Vernon when I heard it playing. It sounded so good that I just stopped there and bounced the baby in her little pouch to the beat of the music until it was done.
"By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion. There on the poplars we hung our harps, for there our captors asked us for songs, our tomentors demanded songs of joy; they said, 'Sing us one of the songs of Zion!' How can we sing the songs of the LORD while in a foreign land?" Ps. 137:1-5 NIV
"May the words of my mouth and the meditiation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Ps. 19:14 NIV
No comments:
Post a Comment