I talk about this frequently with my girls. I guess I just like it. There are several renditions on "You Tube", but my favourite is the one done by Harry Belafonte - "You Tube" has cancelled it, so here are "The Cats". It's an old song - hope you like it.
Been working on a few small gifts for Christmas. It looks like I might get the job done - 2 down, 3 to go.
Thanks everyone for prayers offered in regards to me getting permanent, full-time work - which has been granted me. God is faithful!!!! I am thankful!!!!!!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6 & 7 NIV
4 comments:
Once again congradulations on the job!!!!!!!! By the way did you delete some old blog entries something seems to be missing?
Hi Adam: Thank you for the Congrats!!! The Lord has heard my prayer (and no doubt others' prayers, too) and shown me favour again.
No, nothing missing.
S
Congratulations on your new job Shirley!!!
Merry Christmas to you!!
God bless you!!
Thanks, Jenny - what a blessing to have permanent, full-time work.
I wish you and your family the love of Jesus and many blessings this Christmas.
Love S
Post a Comment