Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blog Land

I kind of wanted to let people who read my blog know of other people who read my blog, sort of a little community, but I didn't realize that going about it the way that I did doesn't work the way I thought it did. Oh well. So, I have decided to put that experiment to rest. Welcome again to all who do read my blog.

I have been very busy working at my new job. There seems to be rarely a spare minute, and still lots to learn. I have been enjoying everything supremely!!!!! It would be nice to have a permanent position like this.

A good friend passed away this week. He gave us so many good memories, and with my family he was kind and gentle. He will be missed, he had a tender heart. I have been reflecting on the life we all shared. How things change as time marches on. Things in many ways remain the same, yet everything changes.

God is good. His heart towards us is good. His Love is relentless.
Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Ps. 106: 1


2 comments:

Christy said...

Shirley...I love your little pictures that you draw on your blog! It is nice to see a familiar face when I take my kids to get their vaccines!

Shirley said...

Thanks, Christy!!!
I've been a bit busy the last few weeks and haven't spent too much time "drawing", but I will again.
It was really nice seeing you guys, too!!!! Love S.