I am not one who subscribes to the concept of the New Year's Resolution. Instead, I have for many years, sought the Lord to know what He wants to speak in a prophetic way, to me about the coming year. This is an exciting way to move into the new year.
This year the Lord spoke one word to me, "Sparkle". then He referred me to Philippians 2:14, 15 & 16:
"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life - in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labour for nothing."
This is an exciting word for me. "Sparkling" will be how I bring His Word and Life to others; basically, it is another testimony of Jesus.
2 comments:
Sparkle indeed sounds like you.
Thanks, Adam.
Post a Comment