Stop doing wrong, learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow: though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." Is. 1:16b18 NIV
How I like the snow, it is so pristine!
An older man in our court cleaned my parking spot and walkway with his snow blower today. I thought to myself - the blessing/favour of God is STILL with me!!! How amazing!!! I don't even think about the need, but the Lord anticipates it for me. Jesus pleads my case! and I don't even know it is being done.
I am humbled at God's kindness towards me.
"Oh Lord, you took up my case: you redeemed my life." Lam. 3:58 NIV
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning: great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him: it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lam.3:22-26
School is a unique blessing to me. I feel challenged and motivated. This is another big decision I have made that I feel really good about. I sense God in this - His Presence Abiding, and so a strength emerging; it's peculiar that at my age I should only now be experiencing this. My grade two teacher always said, "Better late than never." (I've repeated that one about a hundred times."
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on my. that is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. for when I am weak, then I am strong. 2Cor. 13:9&10 NIV
No comments:
Post a Comment