Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip to Cranbrook



Waiting to leave Terrace.



Top - Charlene in Vancouver Airport at Starbucks, and bottom - beautiful Kootenay Lake.



Virginia and Charlene at Kootenay Lake.



Charlene, Blaine and Virginia at Yahk.



Late night dinner - Blaine and Virginia.



Top - Virginia and me at Yahk, middle - Saskatoon berry blossoms and bottom - Virginia and Lacey at Kootenay Lake.

These are just a few of the pics I took with my new camera - a Mother's Day gift from my three girls and their guys and the grandchildren. A wonderful treat!
Uploading these pics was an accomplishment - only around 180 more to go! I could be here until ... I'll get better and more efficient with practice!!!

It was a wonderful trip - short, but packed with activity. So nice to see my daughter and Blaine after about two years (and their brand new little puppy)!

They blessed me with a trip to Crawford Bay, our family's home for about 8 1/2 years, a small community situated in a little inlet about one hour's drive north of Creston. I hadn't been there for about 24 years. There were a lot of memories. I will post some more pictures soon.

Thank you Blaine and Virginia for taking Charlene and me there xoxoxo!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

What a nice trip it was! I am looking forward to next time!

Virginia said...

I enjoyed having you guys here so much and that was such a nice day when we went to Crawford Bay. I am glad we did it! I hope that you will be able to come again soon!! I love you.