I'm tired of the saga of the cat. What I have written is only a miniscule portion of the "goings on". They don't stop, nor do they go away.
I phoned the vet's office about 10 days ago. They gave me an appointment for the
23rd. So Fiesta goes in to be spayed at that time. When she has recuperated, she will start living outside. The shed is one of her favourite places to hang out, so I'll fix up a bed box for her, as well as anything else she'll need, etc. I think the best place for her to be is where she can run off energy - so the outside is the answer. I don't want her to have a batch of kittens though. There is too much stress involved in trying to find homes for "crittures".
If that doesn't work out, I'll have to give her away.
2 comments:
Mom, I'm sure it'll be better when she can spend lots of time outside. I hope it works our! Love you:)
Oops... I ment I hope it works out, not our!
Post a Comment