It has been awhile - I think I may have forgot how to Blog...
The trip up country was good. New sights, good conversation, special friends and the privilege of attending a beautiful wedding celebration.
Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" Rev. 19: 9a
2 comments:
I love reading your blog and I love the art too and the Bible verses! I love you Mom...
Bernadette
Hi Lovie: Thank you for your comments. I'm really glad that you like the art work. I love you, too. I have just added another pic - but no comment - too late - perhaps tomorrow. However, I just realized that I don't have to go on Facebook to do my pic - the is a tool on Windows Vista, and this is how I did this pic.
Post a Comment